Regardless of your business's activity, the nature of your project, the timings and frequency of trade or transactions, country of origin and destination; we offer you specific solutions from A through to Z. Bansard International has set up personalized transport and logistics solutions. We will execute a smooth plan and synchronization of activities according to your production plans and any constraints. We carry out technical and financial solutions to meet your budget and provide a high-quality response by a specialist dedicated to your project.
NEGATIVE & POSITIVE COLD
- Experts within the cold chain: ultra-cold (-60 ° C), magnum (-35 ° C), frozen (-20 ° C), cold (2 ° to 8 ° C), room temperature (15 ° to 25 ° C)
- Imports-exports under the specified temperature.
- 20 ' by 40' Container COLD or DRY with or without insulation.
- FCL, LCL, Reefer box.
- Packaging is adaptable for the type of products and the mode of transport, with insulating and thermic properties required for the delivery of products.
- Insulation Thermic kit for containers and pallets.
- Use of equipment against temperature fluctuations, humidity and odors: thermal insulation kits for containers or pallets, disposable bags.
- Bulk transported in disposable pillow bags.
- Storage maintained within controlled temperature constraints, cold packing.
- Quality control, respect of hygiene norms and agri-food HS codes.
- Customs expertise with in-depth knowledge of the food processing industry laws.
Contact us: email@example.com
Bansard International successfully organized the shipment of several thousand goods from France to Mexico. This project was carried out as part of the "Un Tour en France" festival, a festival that highlights French products in La Comer group stores for two months. A look back at a great project by Bansard Mexico in cooperation with our local partner HENCO Mexico as well as our agencies of Le Havre and Roissy Charles De Gaulle who managed this complex project through a successful cooperation.