On the market, where there are many constraints related to the nature of the product, their risk and danger, fragility or high value, the supply chain management becomes a real challenge. The integrity of the products and the respect of the delays require a strict and reliable management of the transport and logistics flow. Thanks to our experience and understanding of the constraints associated with your product, Bansard International assures you of the traceability, security and integrity of your goods by working closely with you for ongoing research for your supply chain and cost optimization.
- Multimodal transport and overseas logistics solutions allow you to connect your production sites and your distribution points quickly and effectively.
- Respecting the cold chain: temperature controlled or reefer shipments.
- Quality control to ensure your Supply Chain is reliable: factory audits, production, monitoring, verification of goods before loading, laboratory tests, obtaining standards.
- Personalized logistics services: receiving, cross-docking, consolidation / de-consolidation, warehousing, palletizing, loading containers, packaging, order preparation.
- AEO certified management of the documentary and regulatory aspects of your shipments. In-depth knowledge of the regulations affecting your products according to country.
- Provision of tools and monitoring dashboards for full traceability of your shipments.
- Experts in the e-commerce Supply Chain, through our subsidiary CrossLog. A range of solutions for your e-shop on the domestic market and abroad.
- Proven experiences with major cosmetics brands.
« Bansard International follows our work from the development of our products to the final distribution in more than forty countries. We value their listening, their global coverage and the availability of the Bansard team. Our main areas of concern previously were delay's and poor preparation of orders; however, we have never been disappointed by Bansard’s work. Their expertise makes the optimisation and execution of our supply chain possible. This makes for true partnership! » Enzo, Directeur Ybera France